As the global economy has evolved, supply chains have grown more sophisticated, requiring advanced knowledge of complex international regulations. Here you can completely rely on JSL Global’s expert team.
Our Middle East office staff include experts from several countries including Egypt, Sudan, India , Sri Lanka and Nepal. Each individual is expert in its own field and ready to serve you.
Most of MNCs usually have to outsource such function and rely on Custom Broker. JSL has advantage here because we have our own Custom brokerage/custom clearance licence in Doha and having strong tie up with other GCC Custom brokers.
JSL offers proven expertise in import/export regulations, classification/valuation, compliance procedures and security initiatives all to help reduce your risk and total costs at major gateways at Qatar / Saudi / Dubai(UAE) / Oman / Bahrain / Turkey / Jordan / Egypt / Iran.
JSL Consultancy Services offering helps businesses to address this growing demand for outsourced trade solutions while allowing a company’s internal resources to remain focused on core competencies. JSL offers extensive knowledge and industry experience in the following areas:
- Import and export services
- Reducing and minimizing statutory charges like legalization / custom penalty / port storage & liner detention
- Consultancy on avoiding double duty and services for importation within GCC
- Compliance services
- Several Ministry Coordination – Ministry of Business & Trade, Ministry of Environment, Qatar Steel, Traffic Department and Chamber of commerce.
- Consultancy on Temporary and Permanent import for Capital Goods entering in Middle East
Outsource management of your import and export transactions with JSL Global
Access experienced professionals with specific areas of expertise:
- Import and export regulations
- Chemical – DG/Non DG Cargo importation smoothly
- Security initiatives
- Create internal procedures to enhance compliance performance
- Increase visibility to all parties in the process
- Perishable & Foodstuff importation & export consultancy
- Compliance procedures
- Improve duty / tariff optimization
- Maintain transaction data and history to fulfill recordkeeping requirements
- Lower your total costs